The term pequefitness or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website, Cuifit, SL Company. Our company registration number is ESB45618898. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
The ownership of this website corresponds to CUIFIT, S.L., with registered office at Av. Atxabir. 24 NIF ESB95618898. Registered in the Bizkaia Mercantile Registry - Spain Volume 5153, Sheet BI57145.Folio 149
The identification and contact details of the company are as follows:
Address: c / Kukullu 1b Vizcaya Spain
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the European Community
There are two ways to place an order with us:
* On-line, adding ítems to your Basket
* Emailing us to firstname.lastname@example.org
UK, Italy, France, Germany: € 40 tax incl. (Express Service)
Other countries : please contact email@example.com
In case of return shipments, please contact our customer services team regarding the return conditions: firstname.lastname@example.org
Any defect article received, will of course be replaced by a new article. In this case, please also contact our customer services team; email@example.com, so that we can reserve a new article for you to enable a speedy handling of your exchange. We do not accept any postage unpaid deliveries.
i) Credit Card:
We accept VISA, MASTERCARD and EUROCARD. Our online shop uses coding technology and safe servers, in order to protect the privacy of all users (SSL).
Telephone number for enquiries, order status, returns: +34 678700473